How We Market
How will your business be presented to the market?
Rocky Mountain Business Advisors’ success rate of over 95% is in large part due to how we present our clients’ businesses to prospective buyers. Our Confidential Business Review (CBR) tells your story.
- A complete and comprehensive overview of the business, including it's history, operations, staffing, key employees, the industry in which it operates, the market, and growth opportunities are critical in today’s competitive market.
- We provide a historical view of financial performance with each adjustment fully detailed so there is no question as to how we arrived at the Seller Discretionary Earnings (SDE) or EBITDA number.
- Value Determination is clearly laid out showing the market multiples, weights assigned to financial performance, and the multiple chosen. If a broker cannot defend their price determination, then it’s likely the business will not sell at that price. We defend our price with facts.
- In addition, we show the buyer the path to a successful transaction. Various transaction structure scenarios allow the buyer to plug in their down payment, annual salary requirements, monthly debt service, and annual net income. This includes ROI and payback periods as well.
- Finally, we do not bring a business to market until we have secured at least 2 SBA Lender pre-qualifications. If the business or value determination is not ‘bankable’ we tell our clients upfront early in the process.
We feel so confident in the quality and thoroughness of our marketing package that we invite you to have a look so that you can compare ours to another broker’s. Due to the confidential nature of our work product, we do ask you to complete a form with your name and email address.
You’ve worked years to create a successful business.
It should be presented as such for a successful sale.
"*" indicates required fields