- If you are considering the sale of your business today or even in 5 years a conversation now with an expert Business Broker will ensure the most successful sale possible, today or tomorrow.
- This is likely your first experience with selling a business and there is far more that you need to know than you might think – you are not selling a home for which there is always a buyer. Selling is complex.
- You deserve the most lucrative exit possible to enable you to move on to the next stage of life. This is only achieved with a proven expert leading the process – not a novice.
- When you tell a broker that you want to plan for an exit in 3 to 5 years most will tell you to call back when you are ready. We don’t, we want to educate you today so that when it is the right time for you and your business you will be as well prepared as possible. We seek relationships built on trust – let us earn it. Our advice and guidance is free. We will be paid when you get paid. Period.
- We sell over 95% of our engagements while other brokers sell between 20% and 70%. Why? You’ll quickly learn why when we explain our process.
- We are glad to send you a Confidentiality Agreement before we speak – just ask in the Message box of the form below. There is nothing more serious than confidentiality. Nothing.
Considering selling your business?
Call us today!
Get Started with Rocky Mountain Business Advisors
Sell Your Business With Rocky Mountain Business Advisors
Selling a business is a significant decision that requires expert guidance and a tailored approach. At Rocky Mountain Business Advisors we specialize in facilitating seamless business sales. Our proven process begins with a comprehensive valuation, assessing every aspect of your business to determine its optimal market value. With a deep network of potential buyers and a strategic marketing approach, we ensure maximum exposure of your business listing. Our team manages the intricate negotiation phase with professionalism, aiming to secure the best possible terms for you. With years of experience across various industries, we offer insightful advice and handle all the intricacies, allowing you to focus on your business operations during this critical transition. Trust Rocky Mountain Business Advisors to deliver a smooth and successful sale, guiding you through every step of the process.
Testimonials From Our Clients
Gregg Kunz with Rocky Mountain Business Advisors willingly accepted our unique and targeted asset sale when other brokers walked away. Gregg planned and executed every phase of the process perfectly and professionally and we got the desired outcome that we were seeking! I would absolutely recommend Gregg to anyone that is looking for a broker
Our business that sold consisted of three partners. Each partner was going in their own completely different direction of the other two. Jeff handled each one with kindness, respect, and professionalism. I know that had to be difficult, but Jeff Snell got it done. He’s the best! That’s why I would recommend him to anyone because he gets RESULTS!
Get a Broker Now, Sell Your Business in 2024
Considering the impending capital gains tax hike and industry changes, experts have dubbed 2024 as the year for selling a business—making right now the best time to engage with an experienced business broker. The sale of a business is contingent on many things, but is especially dependent on time, preparation, and positioning—aspects Rocky Mountain Business Advisors will guide you through, and ultimately, aspects that will lead to a successful sale.